The company was established in 1983, when shipping companies with shipping services on the coast of Southwest Crete joined forces.
Since then, the services offered are improving, as the company implements a development policy.
Today, ANENDYK serves maritime transport in the eight (8) main ports of Southwest Crete (Sfakia, Loutro, Agia Roumeli, Sougia, Paleochora, Gavdos, Agia Galini, Plakias).
The company implements the “International Management Code for the safe operation of ships and the protection of the marine environment” (ISM CODE), which directly ensures the proper operation of the ship, passenger safety and environmental protection.
The human resources of the company are 40 people from the field of shipping, with continuous training, to improve the production rates and the quality of the products and services.
The company has two (2) F/B and three (3) passenger ships, which give the advantage of boarding and disembarking passengers, vehicles and goods, in the most inaccessible places.
Meet our CEO
Cpt. Mpournazos Eustratios / CV
- 1982: Graduate of the Merchant Marine Academy of Chania.
- 1986: He is signed for the first time as a Captain in ANENDYK Maritime S.A. at E/G AGIA ROUMELI.
- 1987-1989: As Commander in NATO FORACS.
- 1989: He is again part of the crew of ANENDYK Maritime S.A. as Captain in F/B «SAMARIA I».
- 1993-2021: Captain in F/B “DASKALOGIANNIS” NX22.
- 2003-2020: He is elected as a member of the Board of Directors of ANENDYK Maritime SA.
- 2003-2021: Performs the duties of Chief Captain in the company ANENDYK Maritime SA.
- In January 2021, he was appointed Chairman of the Board of Directors of ANENDYK Maritime SA.