NOMINAL STATUS OF PASSENGERS
According to the P.D. 102/2019 (AD 182) the provisions of P.D. 23/1999 “Registration of persons traveling by passenger ships operating to or from Greek ports in accordance with Directive 98/41 / EC / 1998”.
In order to be able to register the passengers, the tickets are issued by NAME and specifically must be indicated:
THE SURNAME OF THE PASSENGER
THE NAME OF THE PASSENGER (in full)
GENDER: MAN / WOMAN
CITIZENSHIP (eg GR)
DATE OF BIRTH (Day / Month / Year)
VEHICLE TYPE & TRAFFIC NUMBER (if any)
In addition to the above, the persons who need SPECIAL CARE must be declared to the issuing agency.
PASSENGER CONTACT DETAILS: We recommend that passengers, when issuing tickets, inform the issuing agency of their telephone number (preferably mobile) so that they can be notified in case of need, e.g. prohibition of departure due to weather, etc.
The passenger must check upon receipt of his ticket the accuracy of the information listed on it and not receive it in case of incorrect entry.
The issuance of a ticket on board is prohibited and therefore, in order to avoid unnecessary inconvenience, passengers must make timely reservations and issue tickets.
Children up to 4 years old: travel for free and it is mandatory to issue a ticket with zero fare.
• Reservations can be made through all the cooperating Agencies, and Travel Agencies, the Central Reservation Offices of the Company as well as on the official website of the company www.anendyk.gr.
• The ticket is strictly registered and personal. It is not transferable and only applies to the place and the trip for which it was issued. Any change must be reported in a timely manner to the Agent who issued the ticket, or to the Company’s Head Office.
• Holders of open date tickets must ensure that seats are secured on time, especially during the summer season. These tickets are valid for one year from the date of travel if indicated. If not, they are valid for one year from the date of issue. Holders must consider them from the issuing agency or the company’s headquarters to secure a place, with the obligation to pay any fare difference.
• The fare of open date tickets or tickets that have not traveled and the date for which they were issued (not shown) has passed, as well as tickets that come from replacement of open tickets has not been returned.
• Tickets that are part of a special offer (eg early booking) are subject to special cancellation terms.
• From the date of issue of the ticket until 1 day before the scheduled departure date: refund of the entire value of the ticket.
• Up to 24 hours from the scheduled departure time: the fare is non-refundable.
DEPARTURE OR CANCELLATION OF SCHEDULE FOR REASONS OF POWERFUL FORCE (e.g. BAD WEATHER)
DEPARTURE OF DEPARTURE: Passengers and vehicles can board without changing their tickets.
TRAVEL CANCELLATION: The canceled departure tickets are not valid for boarding and must be changed for the next scheduled departure, where seats are available, with the issuance of a new ticket.
ATTENTION: In cases where the route is delayed or canceled due to force majeure (eg bad weather conditions), passengers are kindly requested to contact the Central or Port Offices, to be informed about the new departure time of the ship.
In case of loss of a ticket: a) in order for the passenger to be able to travel he must buy a new ticket. b) before the scheduled departure, the loss of the ticket must be declared in writing at the Head Office or Port Offices of the company, stating the date of the trip, the route, as well as the number of the ticket purchased. After checking the company’s records and if it turns out that the lost ticket was not used or replaced, within one (1) month from the date of travel, the passenger is entitled to a free ticket equal to the lost one.
• Credit, debit and prepaid cards of Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Diners, Discover are accepted at www.anendyk.gr as well as using the Masterpass electronic wallet.
• The official currency of the ship is the EURO.
All payments made using the card are processed through the electronic payment platform of “Alpha e-Commerce” of Alpha Bank and uses TLS 1.2 encryption protocol encryption with 128-bit (Secure Sockets Layer – SSL). Encryption is a way of coding the information until it reaches its recipient, who will be able to decode it using the appropriate key.
A DOY ΧΑΝΙΩΝ